Auditor Home Elections Financial Services Licensing Recording Search Our Site Contact Us Locate Us Return to Thurston County
Thurston County Elections  
What if I have Changed My Name or Signature?
To update your voter registration when you have changed your name or signature you may do any one of the following:
  • Complete a Mail-In Voter Registration Form
  • Return an Address Confirmation Card
    • The Auditor's office will send this card when mail has been returned to the office from the current address on record.
  • Send a letter which includes your old name, new name, residential address, and new signature
  • On your ballot return envelope cross out your old name, print your new name, and sign the declaration with your new name.
    • The Elections Division will update your previous registration by replacing your old name with your new name and signature.
Online Voter Registration Form