Facebook Twitter   
Auditor HomeElectionsFinancial ServicesLicensingRecordingContact UsLocate Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Question mark
Q. Since the checks are signed by the Thurston County Auditor, do I call Financial Services if the county has purchased something from my business and I have not received payment, or have a question about the payment?
A. Only if the purchaser was Financial Services. Otherwise you would contact directly the department or office that made the purchase.  
Q. I want to be placed on the vendor list at Thurston County, does your office handle that?
A. There are two "vendor lists" at Thurston County:  
1. To be considered as a vendor contact Thurston County Commissioner's Office at (360) 786-5440 or click here to visit their website.
2. To be paid for goods or services already provided complete a "Vendor Form" which is a substitute IRS w-9 form. Please call our office for the Vendor Form. When it's completed you may fax it back to us at (360) 357-2481, or click here to get the form online.
Office Hours       Holiday Closures
  Elections Voter Services Elections Ballot Processing Center Financial Services Licensing & Recording Main Office
  2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW
Bldg. 1 Rm. 118
Olympia, WA 98502

Phone: 360.786.5408
2905 29th Ave. SW, Ste. E,F
Tumwater, WA 98512

Phone: 360.786.5408
Fax: 360.705.3518
929 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Rm. 226
Olympia, WA 98502

Phone: 360.786.5402
Fax: 360.357.2481
2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW
Bldg. 1 Rm. 106
Olympia, WA 98502

Licensing: 360.786.5406
Recording: 360.786.5405
Admin: 360.786.5224
Fax: 360.786.5223
  Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing: Washington Relay 711