eCommerce is currently Online.
This is a reminder that if you have a successful credit card transaction and DO NOT RETURN to our site, or you return and your documents are not in your PURCHASED DOCUMENTS folder, email your confirmation and we will manually generate your documents..
eCOMMERCE support is only available during normal working hours. Issues with eCommerce after hours are handled the following work day. All support is handled through EMAIL.
There are several ways for you to retrieve Superior Court documents.
1) BY PUBLIC COMPUTER :
of Support are: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
(Closed daily-Noon to 1 p.m. and on holidays)
The Thurston County Clerk's Office has eight Public workstations to assist you in searching for and printing out Superior Court documents. The cost of printing out court documents is 50 cents per page.
There are four public systems located at the Main Courthouse and four public systems located at the Family Juvenile Court office (Directions to locations at top of this page).
The Family/Juvenile office has one system that includes the "SUPPORT CALC" application for computing child support and another system that is a dedicated "Touch screen" to assist you in finding the proper Packet Forms (you can find form packet information online too).
2) BY PHONE/MAIL:
The process of receiving document by phoning and having them mailed is as follows:
a) Call our office and provide the case number and specific documents wanted.
b) You will be provided with the cost required for the documents and mailing.
c) You mail us your check along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
d) When we receive your check/self-addressed, stamped envelope, your documents are processed and mailed to you.
Mailed all requests and correspondence to:
Thurston County Clerk's Office
2000 Lakeridge Dr SW
Olympia, WA 98502
3) BY GOING ONLINE through the Thurston County Clerk eCommerce site (Documents Online)
- Click HERE to WATCH A QUICK VIDEO on how to use eCommerce
- READ the eCommerce user guide before using eCommerce.
- and/or Watch the video on the ecommerce login page showing the process of using eCommerce.
- Please do not call the clerk's office with eCommerce questions and issues. If your transaction fails for any reason and you do not see documents in your PURCHASED DOCUMENT folder, email your Official Payments email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not find the answers to your questions using the icon on the top right of the eCommerce login page (SUPPORT Q&A page), email eCommerce support at: email@example.com.
Click on the icon below to get your DOCUMENTS ONLINE...