Thurston County District Court is a court of limited jurisdiction which hears the following case types:
- Criminal misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor cases
- Traffic and non traffic infractions
- Civil cases for damages of $100,000.00 or less
- Anti-harassment protection orders
- Name changes
- Small claims civil cases of $5,000.00 or less
Thurston County District Court also holds Mental Health Court and Veterans Court.
Here’s where to reach us:
Thurston County District Court
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW
Olympia, WA 98502-6045
|FAX for criminal or infraction matters:||(360) 754-3359|
|FAX for civil or small claims matters:||(360) 709-3061|
|FAX for probation:||(360) 754-3365|
Click here to e-mail us.
Our customer service hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are closed on state holidays. You may reach us by phone between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you need to check an upcoming court date, please view our Court Calendar.