The purpose of this page is to provide access, by members of the private bar, the public and other Thurston County legal agencies, to those standardized format legal forms which are most commonly filed or used during District Court's daily calendars.
To open and read a PDF file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software which can be downloaded from here.
To open and read a Word file requires the Microsoft Word software.
- Agreed Motion to Continue / Wavier of Speedy Trial
- Certificate of Service
- District Court ADA Accomodation Information
- Click here and scroll down to the District Court information and forms
- Click here for information on viewing and downloading Antiharassment forms.
- Click here to view and download the complete set of Garnishment Forms
- Click here to access the wedding ceremony request form
- Click here to View and Download the Petition for Name Change
- Click here to View and Download the Petition for Name Change of a Minor
- Click here to View and Download the Affidavit of Consent to Name Change of Minor by Birth Parent
- Click here to View and Download the Notice of Hearing for Name Change
- Click here to download a Small Claims Certificate of Service form
- Click here to request a Traffic Infraction and Deferrals e-Mitigation Hearing
- Click here to view and download the Request to Defer Traffic Infraction form
- Records Requests PDF Form for:
- Photo Citations
- Anti-harassment DV Protection Orders matters filed with Thurston District Court
If you have any questions, please contact the District Court at (360) 786-5450.