- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -
Effective September 1,
2009, the ABCD Program will relocate to the CHOICE Regional
Health Network. The new phone number and change of
address are as follows:
|Access to Baby and
Child Dentistry (ABCD)
|2409 Pacific Avenue
Olympia, WA 98501
Program is a project to increase access to dental
care for Medicaid eligible children under 6.
The program's goal is to improve the oral health of
children in the community by increasing access and
utilization of dental services. The
program is a partnership between the Thurston-Mason
Dental Society, University of Washington School of
Dentistry, Department of Social and Health Services
Medical Assistance Administration and the Washington
Dental Service Foundation.
- Children under the age of 6.
- With a DSHS Medical Coupon/Basic Health Plus
- Thurston County Residence
What can ABCD do for your child?
- Provide positive dental experience;
- Make going to the dentist a regular part of your
- Help you access a dental home to provide your child
Benefits provided through the
- Two (2) dental exams yearly;
- Three (3) flouride varnish applications yearly;
- Information about taking care of your child's teeth;
- Restorative care as needed.