Maternal & Child Health (MCH) Public Health Nurses offer
preventative health services by utilizing the
well-respected Nurse Family Partnership Program Guidelines.
Our nurses also offer early intervention assessments and
referral for children with special health and developmental
needs or at risk for abuse or neglect.
We Can Help You
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Be the best parent you can be
- Understand your child's development
- Access medical, education, and community
- Discuss Early Intervention
- Obtain information on the following programs
- Home visits by public health nurses
- Breastfeeding support
- Child developmental screening
- Referrals to other maternity support such as:
- Childbirth education
How To Apply
- Call Lisa Furtwangler, Maternal Child Health Program
Assistant at (360)
867-2548, or E-mail.
Internet Web Links