Public Information Requests

Current records are located at the Parks and Recreation Department office. Historical records and some legal documentation for land acquisitions are located off site.

If you wish to make a request for public documents, please review the information below, filling out and submitting, via mail or in person, the request for public documents form.

Public Information Request and Copying Procedures

Public Information Request form