words that say Thurston County

Code Enforcement

On-Line Junk Vehicle Complaint Form

Please supply the following information

Your name:

Your phone number:

Your e-mail address (optional):

Street address where junk vehicle is located:

Is the vehicle located on property within unincorporated Thurston County (as opposed to within city limits)

Was the vehicle dumped on property that is owned by you?

Please describe the vehicle: (provide make and model of vehicle(s) and license plate number if known).

Contact Us

Questions? Call the Thurston County Hulk Vehicle Line at 709-3083 and leave a message to be called back, or route an e-mail message through mannsr@co.thurston.wa.us .


This page last updated: