Public Works Service Request

Important Information

For flooding, "Water Over The Road", or downed trees or branches impeding travel, you can use this form DURING BUSINESS HOURS ONLY. Outside of normal business hours (8:00 am- 5:00 PM Mon-Fri), please report these by calling 9-1-1. The dispatchers will take the information and get it to our emergency crews.

Public Works staff does not respond to pick up deceased domestic animals or small wildlife.  For these services, please contact Animal Services or Washington State Dept. of Fish & Wildlife.

For questions regarding weather related services, or sanding/plowing, please call our dispatch office at 360-867-2300. We do not accept service requests for snow removal via the online form.
If you need sandbags, please follow this link



Use the form below to send us a service request. Be as complete as possible in the problem and location descriptions. Submit a new form for each request. Please note that we do not accept this form as a report for a stop sign that has been knocked down, vandalized, or removed. Stop sign reports must be made by phone at 360-867-2300 during regular business hours, or after hours and weekends at 360-704-2740
For website comments, please use the Public Feedback Comment link on the "How Do I...?" button on the top of every page.
Thank you