Comments, Questions, and Feedback

Use the form below to send us any questions or comments you have about Thurston County Public Works.

 We read every message that we get and respond to each one. Please note:  For Utility service  questions, please contact the Utility department directly at 360-867-2315 or by email at**UTILITY QUESTION** 

Please do not use this form for submitting Public Records Requests. The link for that is

Please do not use this form for service requests. Use the "How Do I.." links in the navigation bar on the top of the page for that purpose or CLICK HERE.

For comments and questions specifically relating to the content or structure of our website, please use this link to email our webmaster.
Email not sent using the form below is delivered to an unmonitored box and may not receive immediate attention.
Thank you





We endeavor to read every email that we receive and will respond as deemed warranted. All email sent to Thurston County becomes public property and becomes available via a public records request search except where protected by personal privacy regulations. For more information on the Public Records Policy for Thurston County click here