Comments, Questions, and Feedback

Use the form below to send us any questions or comments you have about Thurston County Public Works. We read every message that we get and respond to each one. Please note:  For Utility service  questions, please contact the Utility department directly at 360-867-2315 or by email at**UTILITY QUESTION** 

Please do not use this form for service requests. Use the red  Service Request link at the top of the navigation links to the left for that.

For comments and questions specifically relating to the content or structure of our website, you can email our webmaster. Thank you









We endeavor to read every email that we receive and will respond as deemed warranted. All email sent to Thurston County becomes public property and becomes available via a public records request search except where protected by personal privacy regulations. For more information on the Public Records Policy for Thurston County click here