Permits & Requests
- Encroachment (Driveway) Permit
- Required for any work proposed within the Right-of-Way.
- Access Permit
- Additional permit needed when the Right-of-Way is “Un-Opened” or
unmaintained by Thurston County.
- Utility Permit
- Your local utility company will obtain this permit for you.
- Construction (Grading) Permit
- Oversize/Overweight Permits
- Contact (360) 867-2300 to obtain this permit.
- Request to Vacate Right-of-Way
- Scoping Review Request
- Traffic and Stormwater Drainage
Click here for the applications and to find out more information
Where to Apply?
Permit applications need to be submitted in person to
Development Review in the County Courthouse, Building 1, 2nd Floor, at the
Permit Assistance Center.
Is there a permit fee?
here for fee
schedule. Fees are required to be paid at the time of application
CADD &Civil3D Users Guide -2010
Dev Rev Document Library
PAGE LAST UPDATED AT:
03/20/15 03:03 PM