Water and Sewer Services

Please check your billing for your rates, or call us for information. Notification of rate changes will be posted here as well as in your billing.

Notice of 2018 Utility Rates, CLICK HERE

If you have an emergency with your water or sewer after hours and need to contact us, please call

Thurston County provides water and sewer services to three communities: Boston Harbor, Tamoshan/Beverly Beach, and Grand Mound, and sewer services to Olympic View. If you live outside of these areas please contact the utilities listed under "Other Jurisdictions".

Point&Pay portal
There is a 2.35% fee for online payments, with a minimum fee of $2.00

If you have questions regarding making a credit card payment, contact us by phone at 867-2312 or by EMAIL

You may also mail your payment directly to:

TC Utilities
	9605 Tilley Rd S. Box D
	Olympia, WA 98512-9140
*Be sure to include your Book and Account Number on your check. These can be found on your billing statement.

Information regarding rates and fees can be found here. This link will take you to the municode.com website where you will find the Thurston County Code Of Ordinances, including the Rates and Fees tables.

Other Jurisdictions & Utilities
Olympia Water Service 360-753-8340
Lacey Water Service 360-491-5644
Tumwater Utilities 360-754-4130
Yelm Utilities 360-458-8406
Thurston Public Utilities District 360-357-8783

Check local yellow pages or the Internet for areas not listed, or contact your local municipal hall.

Establishing New Utility Service

To establish new service, please click this link to complete the application.
The application must be completed and returned with a deposit by:
1. mail to TC Utilities, 9605 Tilley Rd S, Ste. D, Olympia, WA 98512,
2. in person at the TC Utilities office, 9605 Tilley Rd. S, Building C, Olympia, WA,
3. email, followed by a credit card deposit taken over the phone, or
4. fax to (360) 867-2293, followed by a credit card deposit taken over the phone.

Utilities Financial Policies and Procedures

Click here to review our financial policies and procedures.

If you cannot find the information you need please call 867-2312 or email. Thank you! WEBMASTER.

Thurston County Public Works
9605 Tilley Rd S
Olympia, WA 98512

360-867-2300   TDD: 711 or 800-833-6388