The following is a list of items which inmates are
allowed to receive by mail:
- Special occasion greeting cards (no musical/audio
- US Postal Money Orders
- US Treasury Checks
- Up to 8 photographs (4" X 6")
- Books and Magazines:
- No hard back books allowed.
- A maximum of 3 each.
- Must be mailed directly from a
publisher or bookstore.
- Shipping address for packages: UPS or Fed-Ex only
Ferguson Street SW
Tumwater, WA 98512
- Mailing address for letters or US Postal Service
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW
Olympia, WA 98502
- Become the property of the Thurston
County Correctional Facility upon release of the individual.
Click here for the comprehensive
Inmate Mail Guide.