words that say Thurston County

Thurston County Stormwater Utility

Request Assistance

Request Technical Help for Drainage Issues

The Thurston County Stormwater Utility provides on-site advice for ratepayers who experience drainage problems on or near their properties. To request a technical assistance visit, please complete the form below.
(If you live in the City of Olympia, Tumwater, or Lacey, please contact your city directly.)


Contact Information

First and Last Name:

Street Address:

City, State, Zip:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Location of the problem

Address or Street Name:

Nearest Cross Street:

What is the drainage problem?

  Standing water in ditch or swale
  Neighborhood flooding
  Problems with stormwater pond
  Flooded road
  General inquiry
  Water under house

To report illegal dumping in storm drains, call the Spill Reporting Hotline at 360-867-2099


Would you like to be notified before the visitation?  

Please enter your comments in the space below



This page last updated: