words that say Thurston County

Thurston County Stormwater Utility

Request Assistance

Report Flooding

Please use this form to report neighborhood flooding.  If you are experiencing flooding on your own property due to a drainage issue, please request technical assistance by clicking here.  If you live within a city (ie, not in unincorporated Thurston County), please contact your city instead.

Contact information

First and last name:
Street address:          
City, state, zip:
Daytime phone number:
E-mail address:

Location of the problem

Address or street name:
Nearest cross street:


What is the drainage problem?

Flooded road    
Neighborhood flooding    
Groundwater flooding    
River flooding    

Please enter any comments in the space below



This page last updated: