The purpose of this page is to provide access, by members of the private bar, the public and other Thurston County legal agencies, to those forms which are most commonly filed or used in District Court.
To open and read a PDF file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software which can be downloaded from here.
- Agreed Motion to Continue / Wavier of Speedy Trial
- Certificate of Service
- District Court ADA Accomodation Information
- Click here and scroll down to the District Court information and forms
- Antiharassment Forms
- Garnishment Forms
- Wedding ceremony request form
- Petition for Name Change
- Petition for Name Change of a Minor
- Affidavit of Consent to Name Change of Minor by Birth Parent
- Notice of Hearing for Name Change
- Small Claims Certificate of Service
- Traffic Infraction Deferrals e-Mitigation Hearing
- Request to Defer Traffic Infraction
- Case Records Requests
- Administrative Records Requests
If you have any questions, please contact the District Court at (360) 786-5450.