Electronic Court Forms for Use by the Private Bar
This on-line eDoc PDF resource is provided for the use of attorneys to aid in the pre-court submission of court documentation and for practicing with the use of electronic court forms.
Documents must be submitted by 4:00PM of the business day preceding the hearing. Documents emailed the day of will not be in the system in time for court. For same day document preparation, please use the kiosks available at the court house.
DISCLAIMER: Problems encountered in the use of this resource, whether user related issues or issues with Thurston County's electronic infrastructure, do not excuse the requirement for the timely submission of required court documents.
To use these forms,
- Click on the desired form.
- Save it to your local device as a PDF document - do not change the name or any of the formatting.
- Complete the form. You must include defendant name, case number and law enforcement agency (LEA).
- If your client's or your signature is required, use your local signature pad to sign.
- Save the document.
- Email the form as an attachment to DC-PDFsForCourt@co.thurston.wa.us. Please note, this email address is only for sending attachments. No response or acknowledgment will be returned.
Should you encounter problems with the creation and submission of your forms, or have questions related to the use of this resource, please contact District Court.
Forms last updated 8/24/2018
- Diversion Packet
- Declaration of Non-Surrender
- Motion and Affidavit to Revoke Probation
- Petition and Order for Deferred Prosecution Combined
- Statement of Defendant on Plea of Guilty
- Statement of Defendant on Plea of Guilty - DWLS3
- Stipulated Order of Continuance
- Waiver of Time for Trial
- Waiver of Speedy Trial and Agreed Motion to Continue Pretrial
- DUI Sentencing Grid