When visiting the BDC, in order to protect the health of staff and the public.
· Please contact us by telephone or email if you are COVID-19 positive or exhibit any of the following symptoms:
o Difficulty Breathing
o Sore Throat
o Loss of Sense of Smell/Taste
o Muscle Pain Body Aches/Fatigue
o Chills, Shaking
· Maintain Physical
Distancing of at least 6 feet
· Wear cloth face
coverings or masks
· Cover Coughs/Sneezes
· Wash Hands or Use Sanitizer
· Make your visit as brief as possible
News and Links
News and Links
!Check for Your Building Inspection Time!
!Check for Your Building Inspection Time! After 7:15
1. Press all the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard.
2. Different Browsers will have different options.
3. Pick the option that will clear the browsing history for the Thurston County Website.
2018 Building Code Amendments
Board adopts changes to the building code.
Permitting Fees are increasing January 1, 2022
Closed all Federal holidays
Thurston County Courthouse Complex, Building 1, 2nd Floor
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW (map & directions) | 360-786-5490
Friendly staff help with building, plumbing and mechanical permits; planning, zoning and land-use regulations; septic systems, wells and water testing. Find forms, fee information and codes in the links on the left side of this page. Use QUICK TOOLS to research properties, check a permit status, schedule an inspection and more. Full list of services.