The Sheriff's Office is Now Open to the Public

Corrections Bureau - Public Records Requests

To request custody information on a person that is or has been confined in the Thurston County Corrections Facility, click on the link below for records information:

For Public Records Requests, click here

View a list of exemptions or records prohibiting disclosure

View RCWs pertaining to disclosure of records